Devon Cook Book Opportunity
A new Devon Cook Book from Meze Publishing is planned for release this year, in time for Christmas and will feature Food & Drink Devon and our members.
It will be a high quality, full colour book, with an initial print run of 6,000 copies, featuring stories & recipes from our County's eateries, producers & retailers.
Each chapter will feature a different Devon based business, with expert copy & photographs (all done by Meze's team of journalists & photographers).
The opportunity for Food & Drink Devon members involves:
- individual businesses investing in dedicated chapters within the book.
- different options available to suit different businesses - from a 4 page up to 12 page chapter
- Copy & photography done for you by the in-house team
- a minimum of 100 books (depending on package selected) to sell at the RRP allowing businesses to recoup investment & potentially make a profit.
- books sold in national bookchains, independent booksellers and on-line
- Food & Drink Devon logo included on the book's front cover & on all member's chapters
The package prices vary, but start at £800 for the 4-page chapter (which includes a page of copy, a page of high res pictures, 1 recipe page accompanied by a picture of the recipe).
Space within the book is limited, so this opportunity is done on a first come first served basis. Initial expressions of interest & queries should be directed to Will at Meze Publishing on 07876 193141 or 0114 275 7709 or by email: [email protected].
The book will be released in time for Christmas this year, so we are working on a speedy turn around. All chapters to be booked by 15th September with content & imagery being sorted after this date.